Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Cedarburg's Wine and Harvest Festival


On the last day of vacation, I spent a sweet, end-of-summer Saturday with my sister Lisa, in Historic Cedarburg during the Wine and Harvest Festival.



Dressed in chic black, the Bella Babes took part in the 'Beauty for a Cause' event by "beautifying" hundreds on the Bella Lei Fashion Stage to raise money (and food) to fight hunger.



Here, girls at the festival try out their hairdresser chops.


Donations to the cause got you various hair-twirly services and fun spray on colors.



Popular mostly with the younger set, my sister and I could not restrain ourselves and got in on the fun too.

Lisa's Twirly-do

Afterward we got a bratwurst and a beer at one of the music tents, fortunately
my multicolor-hair picture resides somewhere on my sister's cell phone.


Carina

No comments:

Post a Comment