Saturday, July 24, 2010

Stolen from my FaceBook page






My daughter attended John S. Battle High School in Bristol, Virginia, graduating in 2005.


Mark Collins - Band Director

She was a member of the high school band all four years.
She played French horn. One of her friends, Kansas also played French horn. Kansas is a 2007 graduate of John S. Battle High School.

Prom 2007 - Kansas

Kansas came to visit at our house now and again and worked for a while in the transport department at the hospital where I also work.



The young people you know grow up and get married.

They have babies.


And that would bring us to the punch line found on my facebook page today.



To Quote Kansas:
"Only the greatest onesie my child will EVER wear! And the only time this line will be funny."

Carina

No comments:

Post a Comment